Can't stop, won't stop grinning.
We’ve seen far too many diaper-bottomed tots squeezed into skinny jeans.
(And we’re only talking about this morning.) Whatever happened to comfort
for the under 2 set? You know, leggings stretchy enough for wriggling and
— dare to dream — fitting over cloth diapers. Yeah, it stumped us too, so
we made our own, with original artistic “doodles” on the bum, just because
it makes us happy. (You’re welcome. We love you, too.)
- Cozy and soft construction with reinforced seams
- Generous cut ‘cause baby’s got back
- Adorably original designs (seriously, there are no words)
- 75% cotton / 22% nylon / 3% spandex
- Machine wash with like colors, dry flat