- Colour : A mix of tints of grey stripes on a grey-brown base-colour.
- Fibre : Pure 100% cotton, plain weave
- Weight recommended : up to 15 kg (33 lb)
- Width : 28 inches wide
- Size 1 : 63 inches (160 cm)
- Size 2 : 73 inches (185 cm)
- Size 3 : 83 inches (211 cm)
- Size 4 : 93 inches (236 cm)
Important note: Please allow us up to 48 hours extra for order fulfillment of sizes 1, 2 & 4 since such carriers will only be cut after your order is placed. If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, Soul will contact you via email and refund your money with no further cost to you. Thank you for your patience and support!
These full wrap conversion carriers are made from Soul jacquard wraps. Soft and gently textured, Soul jacquard wraps comfortably support big toddlers as easily as they cushion tiny babies. The weave is tight, making them sturdy yet surprisingly airy fabrics. They are amazingly soft right out of the box and need no breaking in! Being 100% cotton, they are very easy to maintain too.
Soul jacquards are woven in an ethical and environment-friendly mill from Southern India, which uses only wind and solar energy to run their entire factory. They are a completely green manufacturing unit and after using the energy they need they have surplus to send back into the grid. Only the best quality baby-safe dyes are used and no child labour is involved at any stage.
Soul ring slings are comfortable, fashionable and affordable baby carriers from India. Their generous length and simple gathered shoulder ensure that one size fits all. In fact, one sling can be used to wear your baby from birth onwards till 15 kg or so! Simple to use, compact enough to fit in your handbag and easy to maintain, Soul slings are made from 100% natural fibres.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.